Pleasanton is a city in Alameda County California. It is a family oriented community in the East Bay Area of San Francisco. located about 25 miles east of Oakland, and neighboring Dublin and Livermore. The population was 70,285 at the 2010 census. In 2005 and 2007, Pleasanton was ranked the wealthiest middle-sized city in the United States by the Census Bureau. Pleasanton is easy access to I680 and I580, its business parks attract many businesses including the headquarters of Safeway Inc. Castlewood Country Club is one of most prestige country clubs in the country.
Pleasanton is number 63 in CNNMoney.com’s list of “The Best Places to Live” in 2010, and was also named one of “Americans’ Top Hometown Spots” in the United States in 2009 by Forbes. Pleasanton Unified School District is one of the top school districts in the State and country. It includes:
- Alisal- 1454 Santa Rita Rd.
- Donlon-4150 Dorman Rd.
- Fairlands -4151 W. Las Positas Blvd.
- Hearst -5301 Case Ave.
- Lydiksen -7700 Highland Oaks Dr.
- Mohr -3300 Dennis Dr.
- Vally View-480 Adams Way
- Vintage Hills -1125 Concord St.
- Walnut Grove -1999 Harvest Rd.
- Hart -4433 Willow Road
- Harvest Park- 4900 Valley Ave.
- Pleasanton -5001 Case Ave.
- Amador Valley- 1155 Santa Rita Rd.
- Foothill- 4375 Foothill Rd
- Village- 4645 Bernal Ave.
- Horizon- 245 Abbie Street